Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Glaxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Illinois
Hey everyone, I have been looking for a convenient docking solution for the iPhone 4 that supports cases and also looks great. I think I've found my solution, and it is the Elago M2 stand. I bought it in silver.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-iPhone..._1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1296076787&sr=1-1

I think this is great. It looks great next to my other Apple products and makes it nice and elevated for general docking purposes. It also works really well for FaceTime calls. Has anyone else had success with this stand? It seems to work really well for any iPhone or iPod Touch with most cases.

Just a few more notes - Edit 1-27

I initially thought that the stand might block the speakers on the phone, but they have nicely designed some holes in the stand in order to allow for the speakers to work well.

There is a slight room for adjustment to move the angle of the phone for camera interaction while the phone is in the stand.

The stand is sturdy enough for using the phone while it is in it. The home button can be pressed without any problems of moving the stand around, and touching around works great.

Overall, it's a great stand so far. No complaints at all. Looks great and functions as well as I could think it would.

Pictures:

5391361438_fcef4a0ee6.jpg

5391361030_f308514621.jpg

5391360894_f72bb57c73.jpg

5391360714_fd6a1b8ebd.jpg

5390754485_dd776b4ba7.jpg

5391360192_02dfe665de.jpg

Last edited:

Glaxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Illinois
Just a few more notes -

I initially thought that the stand might block the speakers on the phone, but they have nicely designed some holes in the stand in order to allow for the speakers to work well.

There is a slight room for adjustment to move the angle of the phone for camera interaction while the phone is in the stand.

The stand is sturdy enough for using the phone while it is in it. The home button can be pressed without any problems of moving the stand around, and touching around works great.

Overall, it's a great stand so far. No complaints at all. Looks great and functions as well as I could think it would.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.