Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sprehodec

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2008
Sarajevo
Hi,

last wednesday I updated my iPhone 4 to 4.2.1 and I would like to jailbreak it with ultrasn0w 0.9.7 but I can't cause Cydia still shows This device has a pending TSS request. Is there a way to speed this up?

thanks in advance

Myzhi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2009
Hi,

last wednesday I updated my iPhone 4 to 4.2.1 and I would like to jailbreak it with ultrasn0w 0.9.7 but I can't cause Cydia still shows This device has a pending TSS request. Is there a way to speed this up?

thanks in advance

That's for saving your SHSH blobs. You can do that with Tinyumbrella, but that doesn't stop you from jailbreaking the phone. And, I am going to assume you meant Redsnow 0.9.7, because Ultrasnow is for unlocking and that's not possible on IP4 with 3.10 baseband (with 4.2.1 firmware update).

sprehodec

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2008
Sarajevo
Sorry my bad, yes I meant Redsn0w cause I want to jailbreak Monte so I could boot normally :) and I can't do it until Cydia saves my SHSH blob (tried with Tinyumbrella)

Myzhi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2009
Sorry my bad, yes I meant Redsn0w cause I want to jailbreak Monte so I could boot normally :) and I can't do it until Cydia saves my SHSH blob (tried with Tinyumbrella)

Tinyumbrella should be able to save the blobs Apple allows you to. It wasn't able to save any? Did you get any error message? When you say "I could boot normally," you are trying to save the 4.2b3 SHSH files? If yes, it's not possible save them now unless you save them previously when Apple was sending them sometime ago.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.