Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 30, 2011, 07:17 PM   #1
Shadylane315
macrumors regular

Billing & Invoice App

I've been setting up my interal structure for my business. I'm going to be using Bento for Maintaining clients and projects. I now need an app that I can go in and create BEAUTIFUL invoices by putting in project name and hourly rate with the billable hours, etc. I would also like to send the invoices right within the app.

Extra but not necessary:

Timer: Would love to set a timer for when I start working with a client

Sync: Would love it if it can sync with my mac or iphone (which leads me to the next)

iPhone App: Would love to have an iphone app version just in case

I hope there is something like this out there. I really want to find this app so I can finish setting up this aspect of my business.
Shadylane315 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2011, 09:15 PM   #2
Shawnpk
macrumors 6502

Try Invoice2Go. A little expensive but I think it will do everything you are looking for (except timer?). There are lite versions for iPhone and Mac so you can try it out.
Shawnpk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Shadylane315
macrumors regular

invoice2go looks really good. Waiting to hear back from them on a few questions. Any other suggestions? They just might be the best invoicing app on the iphone/soon to be ipad app
Shadylane315 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps