Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jan 31, 2011, 10:47 PM   #1
joshigh
macrumors member

Best hard protection and book style combo?

I've used a Yoobao in magic case in the past, I like the protection it provides, along with a sleek/minimal design. The biggest win is the viewing angles. That worked really well for the time where I wasn't hands on. I like to hold the iPad naked, or close to naked when I'm playing games and doing other stuff. It's kind of awkward to hold for long periods.

I like the hardshell cases for the protection they provide, and the comfort it holding them. Something like the Switcheasy Slimcase or Griffin Elan Form/Outfit.

Ideally, I'd like to put the hard protection on with the option of putting that into a portfolio/book case. What cases are out there with viewing angles that will accept the iPad in a hard shell?

If I could cram it in to a Magic Case, that would be perfect, but I think Yoobao makes it just too tight.

Any ideas? I know I'm not the first one to do this...
joshigh is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories