Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 4, 2011, 11:32 PM   #1
fayettedawg
macrumors newbie

Adding Iphone on Verizon Family Plan?

We currently have a Verizon Family Plan with two phones on it (no data plans for either phone). Is it possible to add an Iphone as an additional line on this Family Plan? If this is possible, what would the cost be for the monthly voice portion? I know you'd have to add the $29.99 data plan for the Iphone, just wondering if there's a way to add one without having to buy a individual plan apart from my current plan
fayettedawg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2011, 11:49 PM   #2
saberahul
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayettedawg View Post
We currently have a Verizon Family Plan with two phones on it (no data plans for either phone). Is it possible to add an Iphone as an additional line on this Family Plan? If this is possible, what would the cost be for the monthly voice portion? I know you'd have to add the $29.99 data plan for the Iphone, just wondering if there's a way to add one without having to buy a individual plan apart from my current plan
A search would yield tons of threads on this however to answer your question, yes you can. The addition of a line to the plan will be $9.99/month on top of the $29.99 data plan. It will be part of your data plan and shared mins/texts/etc.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone