Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Feb 5, 2011, 08:33 AM   #1
jdcell100
macrumors regular

Help just bought camera connection kit

Help!!!! I just bought a new nikon l22 cool pix camera. And I also bought camera connection kit for my iPad. I can't get it to work. I plug camera in USB and connect to camera and iPad dose nothing. Same thing happens if I try sd card in iPad it dose nothing. Is there anything I have to do with either camera or iPad to het it to work
jdcell100 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 10:14 AM   #2
xraytech
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcell100 View Post
Help!!!! I just bought a new nikon l22 cool pix camera. And I also bought camera connection kit for my iPad. I can't get it to work. I plug camera in USB and connect to camera and iPad dose nothing. Same thing happens if I try sd card in iPad it dose nothing. Is there anything I have to do with either camera or iPad to het it to work
Read page 59

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...EnpSug&cad=rja

I think you're stuck. Nikon is notorious for using propitiatory software for transferring pictures from camera to computer, or in your case your iPad. But I don't understand why you can't transfer from SD card to your iPad.
xraytech is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Tags
camera connection kit