Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 5, 2011, 01:20 PM   #1
Amylittlehands
macrumors newbie

Exclamation iPhone 3G's Battery Terminal Readings?

Hi there,
I've been trying to repair my iPhone and have a feeling the battery is faulty, I was wondering if someone could supply me with the terminal readings for the battery?

what I mean by it not turning on is that you can boot it up ONLY with it plugged into the wall charger, then when I turn it on the apple logo appears as normal then after say 10-15 seconds the phone switches off, when I unplug the USB as it's showing the apple logo it switches off instantly. My dad reckons there's not enough power to go through it (he's good with technical things) therefore I think I need to replace the battery if the terminals aren't reading and I might need to change the dock connector.

My dad tested the battery and it states the right voltage amount but I think he said that one or two terminals aren't reading, could this be the problem?

- Amy
Amylittlehands is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Amylittlehands
macrumors newbie

Can anyone help me?
Amylittlehands is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting