Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Feb 7, 2011, 02:48 PM   #1
calb818
macrumors newbie

Question Flashing Win Pc graphic cards for Mac

I am hoping that someone out there can help me with flashing a couple of win pc graphics cards for use in my 2 QS's.
I have been trying to use graphicelerator and atiacelerator from the known site, but all I get is a copy error -61, followed by Invalid Flasher! Make sure it's not locked or on a locked volume.
Now having checked my permissions I seem to have read and write on everything, is there anything I can do to prove this.
I have tried switching between the two machines, so I am remote logging into the other using VNC that all works ok, is there any permissions that need to be set up within the VNC as I checked the permissions on the desktop and it all seems to show read and write permissions?

I did try it out on a working graphic card for my machine and still got the same result.

I am now lost!!!
calb818 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs