Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Feb 10, 2011, 08:27 AM   #1
onepoint
macrumors regular

Mark Text Message as Unread

Any tweaks/programs that allow you to mark text messages as unread? I'm currently using BiteSMS and sometimes utilize the "Later" option in the QR window, but I'm looking for a way to actually mark a text as unread after opening it in the main BiteSMS program window.

In short, I have a terrible memory and seeing badge notifications ultimately ensures that I get back to someone.
onepoint is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On