Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SmokeyRobinson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 11, 2010
Windows Phone 7 Connector now available in App Store.

JeRFE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mackilroy

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2006
That was up at least a day or two ago. I recall when the Zune was first released that a few people wanted Zune support under OS X. Too little, too late perhaps?

H00513R

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2010
Indiana
I had a 1st gen Zune and really liked it. The interface was good and it just worked - sounds a lot like a Mac, right? But I agree with the above and whether this is too late. At least MS is starting to get it. They've come out with some good products, especially the 7 phones.

SmokeyRobinson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 11, 2010
I had a 1st gen Zune and really liked it. The interface was good and it just worked - sounds a lot like a Mac, right? But I agree with the above and whether this is too late. At least MS is starting to get it. They've come out with some good products, especially the 7 phones.

Its more for the new WP7 with added support for Zune HD (Support wasnt in the beta) so I too late for the Zune maybe, but that wasnt its main target.

polkunus

macrumors member
Feb 15, 2011
Zune HD had the best interface for mp3 players HANDS DOWN.

I really wish that thing was marketed better, I'm pretty upset it didn't get big.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.