Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Buly34

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2011
Pennsylvania.
I am very new to Xcode, and need some help with stuff.

1.) Making a loading bar that actually works with the click of a button.
- Also, having a continue button that cannot be clicked until the loading bar is finished.
2.) Making a form that people can complete and when they send it, I will receive it in an email.
3.) Making a level indicator cell that can test internet connection.

Please let me know if you can help with this stuff, I have been trying to do this for about 4 days now and I cannot get it!

Thanks in advance :D

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
I am very new to Xcode, and need some help with stuff.

1.) Making a loading bar that actually works with the click of a button.
- Also, having a continue button that cannot be clicked until the loading bar is finished.
2.) Making a form that people can complete and when they send it, I will receive it in an email.
3.) Making a level indicator cell that can test internet connection.

Please let me know if you can help with this stuff, I have been trying to do this for about 4 days now and I cannot get it!

Thanks in advance :D

No one is going to do all this for you. What have you tried? What did you expect? What did you get? Post code and ask specific questions.

http://www.mikeash.com/getting_answers.html

What resources books websites etc.. have you consulted in your attempts ?

B

Buly34

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2011
Pennsylvania.
I am not doing it in code, I am doing it in the physical view mode. And I just want someone to at least tell me what I need to do, not do it for me.

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
I am not doing it in code, I am doing it in the physical view mode. And I just want someone to at least tell me what I need to do, not do it for me.

You'll have to write some code to do what you are asking. Interface Builder isn't a Visual Programming language http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_programming_language.

Interface Builder will not send an email for you or test your internet connection or determine the order of events.

This is why I was asking what resources you have been using to get to this point. You seem to be confused as to what you can and can't do.

B

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.