Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Feb 16, 2011, 10:09 PM   #1
mikeisraddude
macrumors newbie

phone 4 - 4.2.1 froze on lock screen!!!

I jailbroke my new verizon iphone last week and everything has been going well..then last night I installed a few things from cydia..all of a sudden my phone goes into the lock screen, but is frozen...if people call it's still frozen and stuff..the slider doesn't slide or anything..my phone just sits on the lock screen...and keeps rebooting every so often. I tried to hard reset it and it just loaded back to the lockscreen and kept doing the same stuff over again..i restored it, jailbroke again and started to put everything back onto my phone........now it's doing it again back to the lock screen again...whats going on? i love my iphone jailbroken, but i cant keep doing this every few hours...

my phone is pretty much useless..it just stays frozen on the lockscreen for a while...attempts to reboot, goes back to the lock screen and its an endless cycle..unless i restore...anyone else had this problem?
mikeisraddude is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2011, 10:16 PM   #2
PsstGreek
macrumors 68040

Whatever you downloaded from Cydia must not be compatible with Verizon's iphone.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 10:22 PM   #3
mikeisraddude
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsstGreek View Post
Whatever you downloaded from Cydia must not be compatible with Verizon's iphone.
not sure what though
mikeisraddude is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks