Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

william615

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 6, 2010
DefaultCase 5-Case Bundle, cheapest you can pay is $1.00 with free shipping luvd.it

Luvd.it allows people to support the independent products and content they love by contributing any amount of money they want.

oakie

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2008
seattle
looks like defaultcase is trying to unload all of their stuff to make room for their improved, universal GSM/CDMA iPhone cases. good opportunity for people who need 5 cases for their GSM iPhone.

romeo.xk

macrumors 6502a
Mar 26, 2009
And now, the stupid question.... Where do you chose the color???

EDIT: Found it, is on the second page after payment is posted...

Last edited:

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
I'm probably going to use it for a couple days then put it aside, but hey, 5 cases for $1, why not!

Thanks, OP

aphexii

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2006
So the minimum is now $3 so I bought it, and once i got the code to use on the site, its trying to charge me an additional $10 for shipping.

What kinda crap is this?

EDIT: Well that sure was odd, i used the link in the email, added them all to my cart and when i went to check out the coupon code was gone and it was trying to charge for the cases and shipping. I exited out and tried it again, this time it worked with free shipping.

Last edited:

TEHi

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2011
Buy these only for the looks, because they will only protect your phone from scratches, not drops.

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
Buy these only for the looks, because they will only protect your phone from scratches, not drops.

I'd like to clear this up.
This does protect your iPhone 4 scratches and DROPS

I don't know what you're talking about. I've dropped my iPhone 4 with the green Default case and let me tell you. It may have chipped the case but hey my iPhone. is still brand spanking new!

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
Sorry for double post
but has anyone even got theirs yet?
for those people who payed $1?

I checked my bank, i got no deduction yet... I'm still wondering why.
I checked my paypal, it said that the transaction was complete.
So did anyone else get theirs yet?

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
I'll report back when I get them. According to the email I received, they should arrive by mid-week.

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
I ordered 5 for a buck and got my shipping notification today. I should have them by end of this week.

Same here actually. I thought they already shipped it out last week. Oh well, can't complain for $0.20 per case :D

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
Tis true. I'll probably get these, put one on for about a minute, and then start giving these cases away to whoever wants one :D

I'll probably do the same, giving it back to the good community!
lol I'll probably do another review of these cases then do a giveaway lol haha

barkingDog

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2010
I got mine Tuesday.

Question though: what's the difference between these and the InCase Snap (aside from the obvious perforation holes)?

Is the InCase Snap material harder/more durable? They seem identical, design-wise. (Someone who owns the InCase Snap, please chime in. :) )

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
anyone got pictures of what they got? I still haven't received mine yet :/

anyways for the person who was asking what's the difference between this and an incase snap...
Well I have the incase snap in smoke. so it has that nice matte finish to it, I noticed that it doesn't have a lay on the table design, and it's some what thinner. Default case is durable, and has a great amount of lay on the table design.

weisjt

macrumors 6502a
Dec 8, 2010
Southern Pines, North Carolina
here are some pics of the ones i have, they are nice but no where near the quality of the incase snap

Attachments

• IMG_3447.JPG
    IMG_3447.JPG
    363.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3451.JPG
    IMG_3451.JPG
    493.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3458.JPG
    IMG_3458.JPG
    580.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3462.JPG
    IMG_3462.JPG
    779.7 KB · Views: 60
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.