Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)

Old Feb 11, 2005, 10:49 PM   #1
schuyler
macrumors newbie

FS: ipod 20GB 3G w/ car charger

I'm looking to sell a 3G ipod 20GB in very good condition. I bought it in March of 2004. I have the dock for it, the headphones (no remote), charger, and firewire cable. There has been a vinyl scratch protector on the iPod since the day after I got it, so there is very very minimal scratching, almost unnoticable.

I also am including a Belkin car charger (plugs into the dock port) with line-out capability and a holder that attached the iPod to your a/c vent in your car. The iPod has been played almost exclusively in my car connected to the charger, and has rarely been run off the battery, so the battery holds a full charge.

I have never sold on this forum before, but on eBay I have 115 positive feedback (and one unwarranted negative, you can see for yourself). My eBay user name is schuyler1983.

Please reply to this thread or e-mail me if you are interested.
schuyler is offline   0
Old Feb 12, 2005, 12:29 AM   #2
otterpop
macrumors member

email sent =)
otterpop is offline   0
Old Feb 12, 2005, 08:21 AM   #3
wnameth
Banned

Talking

email sent
wnameth is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)