Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 24, 2011, 12:06 PM   #1
linnarsson
macrumors newbie

Aperture not responding after a couple second of opening software

Hello!

I have problems with Aperture that I bought via Mac App Store.
After a couple of seconds (about 10 seconds) Aperture stops to bounce in dock and all I can do is to force-quit the application.

I have tried http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3805 but I'm UNABLE to get to the first aid tool. Starting with command+option doesn't work and everything just do as I explained above.

i have tried safe start, SMC-reset, PRAM etc. Can I uninstall Aperture from my computer and download it again from Mac App Store or do I really need to buy it again to reinstall??? Luckily I have TM-backup of my pictures!

Please help!

Kind regards
Johan Linnarsson
linnarsson is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2012, 11:45 AM   #2
DneezeG
macrumors newbie

Aperture not responding

I have just encountered this issue - first time in over 18 months of using the product. Is there a solution?
DneezeG is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store