Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:48 AM   #1
brettryan
macrumors member

New mail client concerns

I am happy to see mail get some attention, but personally think it's the wrong attention. I like mail the way it is now, but what I don't like is how difficult it is to author rich content, such as basic things like automatically inferring billeted lists from *, easy styling (not themes), but instead their working on making it look like the ipad version?

I hope with the new version the traditional option still looks like the SL version.

With regards to conversations in the new version, can you still delete individual items like you can now?
brettryan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2011, 01:52 PM   #2
Cougarcat
macrumors 603

Classic View is the same.

You can delete individual items in conversations.
Cougarcat is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X 10.7 Lion