Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:13 PM   #1
calcalmx123
macrumors newbie

Jailbroken iPhone 4G Wont Boot/Charge - Help?

Hey, ok so i jail broken my iPhone a while ago and it died today while I was out. My jailbreak was tethered meaning I need to plug it into a pc after it turns off. Here's the problems iPhone's only charge when turned on but my iPhone wont boot until i boot it tethered, but to do that I need charge, there's no end to the loop.

Thank you,
Callum.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Tags
boot, iphone, jailbreak, tethered

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search