Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 28, 2011, 07:12 AM   #1
iphonephiend
macrumors newbie

Angry Music not showing up on iPhone

Two days ago, my iPhone 4 (AT&T) was stuck in a recovery loop on all my computers until I took it to the Genius Bar. They synced it and it loaded up perfectly. Now, I have a new problem altogether. I've synced my phone a few times and started to reload most of my apps, but my music will not show up on my iphone. When I check the settings, I have 43 apps (which is about 1.5gb, at most) on a 16gb iphone, but the settings only show that there is 5.7gb free, which means all my music is on the phone but just not accessible. Does anyone know how can I fix this?

I have not tried to jailbreak it. I don't know how all of this happened. I'm thinking some update to either my computer, iphone or itunes, has created some sort of error that just is not working itself out.
iphonephiend is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 07:41 AM   #2
ghostlyorb
macrumors 6502a

My phone did a weird thing like that too. It wasn't stuck in recovery... But my Library was on my iPhone but wouldn't play. I had to sync to my computer.. and then it transferred EVERY song back onto my iPhone. Took a little while. haha. But it hasn't happen again since. My iPhone was jailbroken.. so take it with a grain of salt (I thought it was just since I had it jailbroken).
iPad mini 16GB +AT&T
ghostlyorb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 09:49 AM   #3
JamesMB
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonephiend View Post
Two days ago, my iPhone 4 (AT&T) was stuck in a recovery loop on all my computers until I took it to the Genius Bar. They synced it and it loaded up perfectly. Now, I have a new problem altogether. I've synced my phone a few times and started to reload most of my apps, but my music will not show up on my iphone. When I check the settings, I have 43 apps (which is about 1.5gb, at most) on a 16gb iphone, but the settings only show that there is 5.7gb free, which means all my music is on the phone but just not accessible. Does anyone know how can I fix this?

I have not tried to jailbreak it. I don't know how all of this happened. I'm thinking some update to either my computer, iphone or itunes, has created some sort of error that just is not working itself out.
Connect your phone to iTunes, select your phone in the left pane, click the summary tab, and post a screenshot of the summary tab...Specifically the graph at the bottom. Sounds like you may need to "Restore as New".
Old Feb 28, 2011, 11:01 AM   #4
iphonephiend
macrumors newbie

Connect your phone to iTunes, select your phone in the left pane, click the summary tab, and post a screenshot of the summary tab...Specifically the graph at the bottom. Sounds like you may need to "Restore as New".

Ugh, not again. That will truly be my LAST resort. I will post a screenshot when I get to my personal computer.
iphonephiend is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting