Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Feb 15, 2005, 09:13 AM   #1
RobertV
macrumors newbie

help with ox (statistical system)

Could anyone please give me a hint on how to run "ox code" on my Mac?

Ox is a matrix language for statistics that is available for free for educational and research purposes, and I have been using it for years now on a PC. The Mac OSX version of Ox is out now (http://www.doornik.com), but since I do not know much about programming and/or the depths of OSX I just cannot manage to run my ox codes.

I have checked the installation note provided by the developers, and I think I have the right files at the right place. :-) I prepare my ox files in a simple text editor, but somehow I do not manage to run them. I guess I should use the terminal. Really, I would appreciate any hint you could offer me.

Best wishes from Spain. It's snowing now!!!
RobertV is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming