Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrblack927

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2008
I'm running Lion and Windows 7 x64 via bootcamp on a late-2008 macbook pro with a single SSD drive. Additionally, I'm using VMWare fusion to access the bootcamp partition from inside OSX. No problems whatsoever. :)

jsclayton

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2010
I'm running Lion and Windows 7 x64 via bootcamp on a late-2008 macbook pro with a single SSD drive. Additionally, I'm using VMWare fusion to access the bootcamp partition from inside OSX. No problems whatsoever. :)

Have they improved AHCI support in Lion? Or is it still the same broken garbage as we have today?

Thanks!
John

skate71290

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2009
UK
It was pretty neat when i setup Bootcamp using Lion, it gave me the option of installing Apple Bootcamp Drivers to Disc, which i thought was a nifty idea, and i'm only assuming was due to the fact we don't have a physical disc with these drivers on lol, but still nifty, the partition process was MUCH better, no need to Force Relaunch Finder over and over during the process

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.