Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

quid squid

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2008
los angeles
I was thinking about checking out the Best Buy across the street first (getting reward points is a nice benefit) and then using the Apple Store as a second option.

Regardless at 5pm I might buy one online or have it queued up on my phone to purchase online just in case things are not looking good. (looking to get the black 32g wifi...probably like everyone else)

levanhieu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
long beach
ah damn, im thinking of getting the same one. you think thats the most popular one?

im thinking of just getting in line for the apple store cause they probably have the most in stock.

im thinking about 1pm or so. hopefully people dont start lining up tonight.

Maaz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2010
Me and my friend are going to be start standing in line around 2pm. Anyone already there to give line updates?

Maaz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2010
I'm already in line. There's about 100 people already in line

damn, i cant come for another hour or so. how far is the line reaching? when i went for the iphone 4 the line curved around the building to the left, across from baja fresh, and kept going and crossed the next street down the stairway.

quid squid

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2008
los angeles
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

There are a total of 12 people in line across the street at BB but you risk unknown smaller quantities.

veg8

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2011
damn, i cant come for another hour or so. how far is the line reaching? when i went for the iphone 4 the line curved around the building to the left, across from baja fresh, and kept going and crossed the next street down the stairway.

Drove by the line, basically ends at the entrance to macys that's across from the movie theater.

Maaz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2010
i got the last 64GB white wifi, all white models of ipad 2 are sold out

kramjam

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2008
California
I got the very last 64Gb iPad on Verizon today. No more shipments today or tomorrow, good luck guys. Chaotic line, people cutting, getting kicked out, and overall awesomeness.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.