Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks

Old Mar 4, 2011, 02:06 AM   #1
pwntnoob
macrumors newbie

Greenpoison not working - 4.2.1

So this is my first time trying to jailbreak my iTouch. I have the the 4.2.1 firmware version and the MC model of the iTouch. I used the greenpoison revision 6, and it all works until after entering DFU mode. The white screen would appear just like in the tutorial video but the lines of text never appears.

I have tried redownloading greenpoison, and tried on both Windows and Mac but the same problem occurs. If anyone has any insight about this problem I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.
pwntnoob is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search