Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Feb 16, 2005, 05:00 PM   #1
realityisterror
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to realityisterror
iPod headphones absorb color?

I had my iPod and headphones in the pocket of my navy blue dress pants today, and when I later took it out, there were small blue stains and smudges all over the headphones. The plug is a weird color and a large portion of the headphone wire is bluish. Luckily, nothing got onto the iPod, or at least it came off the acrylic...

So far, I've tried to clean it with rubbing alcohol and a soap/water solution to no avail... I talked to my friend and he said his had been doing this since he first got them, but I assume it's just the type of pants.

Has this happened to anybody? Has anyone found a way to clean it?

Many thanks,
reality
Old Feb 16, 2005, 05:02 PM   #2
bryantm3
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by realityisterror
I had my iPod and headphones in the pocket of my navy blue dress pants today, and when I later took it out, there were small blue stains and smudges all over the headphones. The plug is a weird color and a large portion of the headphone wire is bluish. Luckily, nothing got onto the iPod, or at least it came off the acrylic...

So far, I've tried to clean it with rubbing alcohol and a soap/water solution to no avail... I talked to my friend and he said his had been doing this since he first got them, but I assume it's just the type of pants.

Has this happened to anybody? Has anyone found a way to clean it?

Many thanks,
reality
this happens to me all of the time. it will eventually come off. don't get your panties in a wad.
bryantm3 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod