Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

melterx12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Using my 2011 MacBook Pro 13":

captureccd.png

B3 Revision

/thread

grahamnp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2008
Great that it is not defective and all but I don't understand why this was important? Worst case scenario, the chipset is defective and Apple is forced to use both the SATA3 connections which means you can put an SSD that supports SATA3 in the optical drive bay.

/user/me

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
Dear Lord, why is there ANOTHER thread about this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hey i have an idea: let's go to an environmental studies forum and talk about how the sky is blue. Better yet, let's start at least four separate threads stating that the sky is blue.... some people.... Ch:apple::apple:st

melterx12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Dear Lord, why is there ANOTHER thread about this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hey i have an idea: let's go to an environmental studies forum and talk about how the sky is blue. Better yet, let's start at least four separate threads stating that the sky is blue.... some people.... Ch:apple::apple:st

don't be so dramatic, it's just a forum. I made this thread to stop other new threads being posted saying something like "Apple says they use revised chipsets but I dont beleive them!"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.