Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Mar 6, 2011, 12:49 AM   #1
cfanyc
macrumors member

Hard Graft Air Sleeve

Does anyone own one of these? I also saw one that had a shoulder strap which was actually the model I wanted, but I don't see it on their site anymore. They look extremely well made.

http://shop.hardgraft.com/all/xiii-macbook-sleeve
cfanyc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2011, 01:09 AM   #2
zstar
macrumors member

I do have a hard graft sleeve for my 13" Macbook Air ultimate. From what I can see, the quality and make is excellent, love the 100% wool texture. It's the sole protection for my macbook air. Only gripe is that some of the wool fibre strands tend to 'stick' to your macbook air the first few times you use it, but after a month or two the sleeve becomes stable.

If you have other specific queries on the sleeve do let me know and I will check them out for you.
zstar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2011, 01:16 AM   #3
cfanyc
macrumors member

Awesome thanks zstar, from what I can see it looks gorgeous.
cfanyc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2011, 03:18 AM   #4
fireballer55
macrumors member

not bad
fireballer55 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2011, 12:17 AM   #5
broboore
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zstar View Post
I do have a hard graft sleeve for my 13" Macbook Air ultimate. From what I can see, the quality and make is excellent, love the 100% wool texture. It's the sole protection for my macbook air. Only gripe is that some of the wool fibre strands tend to 'stick' to your macbook air the first few times you use it, but after a month or two the sleeve becomes stable.

If you have other specific queries on the sleeve do let me know and I will check them out for you.
So, I see they only have one 13" listed on their site. Is the 13" meant to fit both the MBP and the MBA?
broboore is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2013, 08:08 AM   #6
s2dio
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zstar View Post

hi zstar,

I'm thinking of buying either the sleeve you have (the X Pocket) or the ZIP sleeve from Hard Graft. Could you please post the pictures of yours to see how it looks in real life. It would be super cool if you did that, because it doesn't have any real reviews on the web.

Thanks,

Serge

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air