Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Mar 6, 2011, 02:30 PM   #1
xelaetaks
macrumors member

garageband- how much memory ?

How much memory do you think garageband will use up?

I am curious how much memory it will take up to write layered songs. I also hope it proves to be a useful program. One of the biggest motivators for me to get the iPad 2 soon (after selling my iPad weeks ago) is for garageband because it could be a useful tool for a number of reasons.

I love the idea to be able to flesh out demos right on my iPad. I used to use Multitrack Daw, but Garageband sounds like a step up with the addition of instruments on the program.
xelaetaks is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2011, 02:41 PM   #2
MadGoat
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelaetaks View Post
How much memory do you think garageband will use up?

I am curious how much memory it will take up to write layered songs. I also hope it proves to be a useful program. One of the biggest motivators for me to get the iPad 2 soon (after selling my iPad weeks ago) is for garageband because it could be a useful tool for a number of reasons.

I love the idea to be able to flesh out demos right on my iPad. I used to use Multitrack Daw, but Garageband sounds like a step up with the addition of instruments on the program.
If you want a DAW, you could get MusicStudio . It's a fantastic app with coreMIDI support.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad