Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Mar 7, 2011, 11:29 AM   #1
zoman504
macrumors regular

iPad 2 Incipio Feather to be released...

I spoke with a rep at Incipio and they stated that the Feather iPad 2 case should be released in 2-3 weeks. I was debating on picking up a Smart Cover, but will most likely just hold out for the Feather now.
zoman504 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2011, 08:12 PM   #2
expressway
macrumors member

I hope they release updated versions of all their current cases - I'd love to get a dermaSHOT case.

Maybe it's selfish/unrealistic of me to want the cases to be available at or closer to launch, but I hate to have to buy a cheap one to protect it in the meantime. I'm pretty careful with my stuff anyway, but protection from day 1 would still be nice.

15" MBP / iPhone 4 / iPad 2 / 30GB iPod Touch / 8 GB Nano / 32GB Classic
expressway is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2011, 08:21 PM   #3
NewZealandMatt
macrumors member

Hopefully they'll design a Feather that accommodates the magnetic hinge on the Smart Cover ... that would be a great combo.
NewZealandMatt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:29 PM   #4
tqmcguire
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZealandMatt View Post
Hopefully they'll design a Feather that accommodates the magnetic hinge on the Smart Cover ... that would be a great combo.
This suggestion is exactly what I was telling my wife last night. it would be perfect. I like the Smart Cover but the aluminum would get scuffed so quickly in the typing position. I've got my iPad on my desk all day at work and it's almost always in the typing position. I'm constantly moving and sliding it all over the desk and I'd have scratched the crap out of the back without a case on it. Smart Cover + Feather = WIN

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories