Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 8, 2011, 08:52 AM   #1
kathrynkochunky
macrumors newbie

iPhone not going into sleep mode automatically anymore

Hi all,

Not sure what it's called exactly, but my iPhone usually goes dark after a few minutes of not using it. This has stopped happening AND the battery is draining super fast. I have theorized that the battery is draining so fast because it is staying bright and "on" when usually it would automatically go into some sort of sleep mode. I looked in settings but didn't see anything related. Ideas??

Kathryn
kathrynkochunky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2011, 09:27 AM   #2
Crystal-RX
macrumors 68030

go to Setting/General/Auto-Lock and see what you have set in there. It has options from 1 minute to never. Yours might be at "never" so, set it to 1 minute.
Crystal-RX is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting