Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Mar 9, 2011, 08:03 PM   #1
marcs
macrumors newbie

Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA 10.6) Advice Needed

I purchased the peachpit press books intending to do the Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA 10.6) exams but havent had time to do so until now. From what iv'e read about discontinuing of xserve and apple looking to move away from this area is it really worth my time and money doing this certification anymore? I want some apple certification to my name. Im wondering if I should just do the Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.6. its only one exam as opposed to four. Any advice would be appreciated thanks
marcs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2011, 02:22 PM   #2
osxman1970
macrumors newbie

I recently passed the ACSP exam and plan to take the osx server one too. Just because Xserve is going the OSX serser software is still on going. Furthermore, there will still be existing Xserves out their to support. It's a good certification to get along with Microsoft ones.

You've paid for the books so crack on and you'll be certified in no time at all.!

Good luck
osxman1970 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking