Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 10, 2011, 09:14 PM   #1
Arcader
macrumors newbie

Itunes wants to set up my iPhone 4 as new

I tried syncing my iphone March 5 and i got a error, two days later when i connected my iPhone 4 itunes asks me to set up my iphone as new or restore from backup. Same thing happens when connected to both PC and my macbook.

Anyone had this similar problem? How did you solve it?

Thanks in advance.
Arcader is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2011, 09:08 PM   #2
Arcader
macrumors newbie

Anyone?
Arcader is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2011, 09:23 PM   #3
draz
macrumors 6502a

If you see that then choose the Restore from Backup option and select your latest backup. If all you see is one or a list with the same names then choose the one at the top of the list as that is your most recent one.

If all goes well then iTunes will put back on everything that was on your phone the last time it did a backup.
draz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting