Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mlac007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
Has anyone else had this problem, after I upgraded my iPhone 4 (AT&T) from iOS 4.2.x to iOS 4.3, I have lost the ability to specify which calendar a particular event gets posted to. On iOS 4.2.X, there was an additional tab box that would allow me to select from multiple calendars (work, home, gmail, etc.) and now it appears to have vanished.

I have tried resetting my iPhone (pressing and holding the Home button and Wake / Sleep button at the same time, keeping them both pressed until the Apple logo appears) and that did not help.

I can manually change it to the correct calendar by going into iCal and reassigning a new calendar but I can no longer do it from my iPhone....any ideas? :(

nukem170

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2011
I dont exactly know what you mean. I have 3GS that I just upgraded to 4.3 yesterday and I can still choose which calendar I want to view and when I go to add there is still the field that I can click on and specify which calendar I want to post the event to.

mlac007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
problem solved

I just found the solution.

For some reason, it turned "calendars" on my mobile me setting to "off" once I turned it on, I regained the ability to select the calendars. I have no idea why the update did not retain all of the settings.

Thanks for your help guys.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.