Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jack105

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2011
Hey, so I can't get pictures to send thru text messages when I use the camera in the text messaging screen, it keeps showing me the picture didn't send. When i take pictures from going into the camera icon via the homescreen and then text them from there it works. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

dave420

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2010
Hey, so I can't get pictures to send thru text messages when I use the camera in the text messaging screen, it keeps showing me the picture didn't send. When i take pictures from going into the camera icon via the homescreen and then text them from there it works. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Also you may want to make sure you have data service active. Usually you will see an o, E, or 3G next to the signal strength. If your WiFi is on you might not be able to tell you if have cellular data service or not, so you may awnt to turn WiFI off. Sometimes turning off the phone and turning it back on will help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.