Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion

Old Feb 22, 2005, 04:13 AM   #1
supersize
macrumors member

Apple training courses?

Has anyone ever gone to, or heard anything about GeniusDV (Genuisdv.com) they offer a 10 day training course for Final cut pro, DVD Studio, and Motion for $3600 with airfare and lodging included that sounds really good. I was just wondering if anyone has gone through this course or any of their other classes and had anything to contribute. If anyone has any other suggestions of a place to get training on these applications please let me know.

Thanks
Jason
Old Feb 22, 2005, 08:41 PM   #2
mklos
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to mklos
Peachpit has some really good books on those apps. I have the Desktop and Portable Systems AppleCare Technician training book. Its a great book and its Apple Certified as is the Apple Software training series books which include the areas you are looking into.

Here is a link to the site:

www.peachpit.com
2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
16GB iPhone 3GS
mklos is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion