Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SSpiro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 30, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Just as title says.

I have a bunch on my android, but would prefer to use my ipad for this. Full screen, daily diet tracking and customizable gym/fitness tracking.

Recommendations?

Cha

macrumors regular
May 1, 2010
Just as title says.

I have a bunch on my android, but would prefer to use my ipad for this. Full screen, daily diet tracking and customizable gym/fitness tracking.

Recommendations?

I use the LIVESTRONG app. It does a decent job at diet/food tracking. It syncs with the info you put into the web site as well. The app seems to have a fitness tracking as well, but I have never used that... I am too lazy to transfer any workout to the ipad later.

sarashah

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2010
I've been using the 'Lose It!' App for over a month now and have lost 10 pounds (I started at 190 and am down to 180--losing 2 pounds per week as I had programmed into the settings)...this is app will really work if you're very list-minded and don't mind doing a little extra homework (googling calorie contents occasionally)

SSpiro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 30, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Bump for any more suggestions ... These are all ok but missing the mark just a little.. Lose it isn't universal either which is a bummer :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.