Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sufferrar

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2010
Here is the problem that just occurred
Volume functions properly on large games like infinity blade,hot pursuit ,youtube and movies.
However, smaller educational games the volume buttons does nothing and there is no sound,the onscreen display does not show up when you press the button. If i double click the home button and slide left, the slider button for the volume is absent but the slider bar is there...I rebooted and reset the ipad and when it got to the home screen all folders were magically gone and the icons that were in the folder were now on multiple pages. I got the welcome edit screen pop up telling me how to move icons as if i just restore the ipad.
No data or apps were lost and all setting were there but i still have no volume with the smaller games. Anyone know how i can restore the files of the control slider or solve the problem?
ipad 1st gen 16g wifi, 4.2.1 jailbreak

sufferrar

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2010
so ashamed

I am so ashamed!!
The problem with the smaller games was the physical mute was on.!!
This brings to another question as to why the bigger games will get audio even with the mute switch on?
And what caused the folders to disappear ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.