Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FireSokar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
So I have it, now what? I usually jailbreak but have spent over 50$ on apps. Today alone, but now what do I do? Any recommended apps? Also if anyone knows of anywhere with a clear TPU case that does overnight shipping please let me know.

dadoftwogirls

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
Florida
So I have it, now what? I usually jailbreak but have spent over 50$ on apps. Today alone, but now what do I do? Any recommended apps? Also if anyone knows of anywhere with a clear TPU case that does overnight shipping please let me know.

You need people to tell you what to do with your iPad? Sell it and buy the Xoom. :p

FireSokar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
You need people to tell you what to do with your iPad? Sell it and buy the Xoom. :p

I mean its just not exciting as when its jail broken. Folder limit sucks, half the games i bought blow. And its hard to find a decent case at a store or ordering one online that doesn't take 5 weeks to ship. Seriously the smart cover is nice, but what about the back? And its already come off about 8 times and I've only had it since today.

goMac

Contributor
Apr 15, 2004

Yeah, kind of confused on this. Didn't you buy it because you were going to do something with it?

If you can't find anything to do on it, you're welcome to put it back in the box and ship it to me. That's always a good activity. :)

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
Did you buy those apps just to buy them? Did you buy the iPad just to buy it? Did you post this thread just to post it?

FireSokar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Did you buy those apps just to buy them? Did you buy the iPad just to buy it? Did you post this thread just to post it?

No, No, And probably yes. Bought the angry birds saint patrick days, but i wish i had gotten the original instead. Bought my Fruit Ninja, don't regret that one etc. Trying to find new uses for it that I haven't done before.

zenio

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
Think & be patient, it'll grow on you. Plus it's really just a secondary limited use device anyway. Give the category time to mature.

dontworry

Suspended
Mar 18, 2010
Start following the iPhone 5 rumor/pre-order threads.

This is what I was thinking. I get more excited about the speculation than the actual device. From now to June, that's all we're going to read about and then be slightly let down when it comes out.

OP: Forge Neon is a good time waster.

FireSokar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Start following the iPhone 5 rumor/pre-order threads.

Im gonna skip iPhone 5 honestly. Nothing wrong with the one I had. Only reason I got iPad 2 is because we had 1 and my son kinda commandeered that one so we all got a iPad 2. Also thanks for the flipboard tip guys, its pretty decent. I think We Are Thieves HD is half way decent especially for being free.

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2007
What do you mean now what? Play with it. Surf the net. You said you bought $50 worth of apps, are you not going to use them?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.