Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 17, 2011, 09:56 AM   #1
IsraelS
macrumors newbie

Exclamation iPad2 Stick Home Button?

My white iPad2 home button sticks for a brief moment when pressed along the bottom of the button. This occurred out of the box - no sticky substances have been introduced. Anyone else? It requires a little more than normal force to make it occur, but my iPhone4 doesn't have this issue.
IsraelS is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2011, 12:15 PM   #2
JayInNJ
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsraelS View Post
My white iPad2 home button sticks for a brief moment when pressed along the bottom of the button. This occurred out of the box - no sticky substances have been introduced. Anyone else? It requires a little more than normal force to make it occur, but my iPhone4 doesn't have this issue.
Nope, I would return it after the madness has died down a little and they have some in stock. It should not be doing that.
JayInNJ is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2011, 03:43 PM   #3
IsraelS
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInNJ View Post
Nope, I would return it after the madness has died down a little and they have some in stock. It should not be doing that.
Agree, and they said two days for the new one to come. Thanks.
IsraelS is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting