Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NO9TO5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 17, 2011
Hi, can anyone suggest aything, my I phone 3g will not sync to my mac.

It has not been jail broken, it just wont sync tried hard reset still nothing any help guys?:confused:

JamesMB

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2011
Texas
Hi, can anyone suggest aything, my I phone 3g will not sync to my mac.

It has not been jail broken, it just wont sync tried hard reset still nothing any help guys?:confused:
Could you be a little more specific. Like what happens when you connect your phone to iTunes? What happens when you try to charge your phone from an electrical socket? What happens when you clean the dock connector on the phone and try to sync? What happens if you try a different sync cable? Is it the cable, the phone, or iTunes? Have you tried any troubleshooting at all.

NO9TO5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 17, 2011
RE: My iphone will not sync with my mac.

When I connect to Itune it just charges the phone, it wont sync the phone with I connect to itunes, tried cleaning the port still nothing.When I charge my phone from electrical socket I get charge. If I try a different sync cable still no sync... I tried hard reset, still nothing at all I cant restore because she wont sync?

Cheers I really appreciate your response,

Bruno:D

jdaniel

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2009
Lviv, Ukraine
Are you saying itunes doesnt recognize your iphone as being connected? Thats not 'snyc'. I assume you restarted your computer? Tried a different USB port?

Before doing anything else I would suggest doing PRAM-NVram reset google..it.. and last resort uninstall itunes..not delete any files but just uninstall the program.. then go to the itunes pages and reinstall...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.