Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

utneon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
i have the iphone 4 with 4.2.1 jailbroken for 3 days now.

i have installed installous 4 and sbsettings with no problems.

today i tried to install auto3g from a repository. the app installed but there was a crash and it says: spring board has crashed and its running in safe mode. press restart to return to normal mode.

whenever i press restart it crashes again so i'm not unable to take it out of safe mode.

what should i do?

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
i have installed installous 4 and sbsettings with no problems.

today i tried to install auto3g from a repository...

Piracy is not allowed on these forums. Please uninstall Installous and buy the apps. Also, cracked versions of Cydia apps can cause SpringBoard crashing.

utneon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
i always buy apps, i use installous for custom apps that don't sell in itunes store.

i found auto3g from repository free i unistalled it and seemed like to solve the problem

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
i always buy apps, i use installous for custom apps that don't sell in itunes store.

i found auto3g from repository free i unistalled it and seemed like to solve the problem

Auto3G is not a free app. You have taken it from an unauthorized repository. Buy it from Cydia or leave it uninstalled.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.