Contact Management App for Mac - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 21, 2011, 03:34 PM   #1
slemons
macrumors newbie

Contact Management App for Mac

Can anyone recommend a good Contact Management App for Mac? I wish ACT! still worked for the Mac. I used it back in the early 1990s and it had all the functionality I would need today. I'm familiar with Filemaker and I have an old version, but I really don't want to spend months creating a program from scratch and debugging it. If ACT! were still available I'd be up-and-running in one day. Ideally, it would use the standard Mac Address Book/Contact program's database as its platform to keep my iPhone sync working. Web-based systems are out unless they have their own app, a browser is not an acceptable interface. Too slow and clunky. Also need to keep the price below $50.
slemons is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store