Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Pro

Old Mar 21, 2011, 07:00 PM   #1
BHP41
macrumors 6502a

How do I delete a iCal subscription

So, what I did was subscribe to the MotoGP calendar under subscriptions. All this would be good except I didn't think far enough ahead, now I have the times for Moto2 and GP 125. While I like to watch those my real intrest is in MotoGP.

When I subscribed to the calendar it asked me (I think) which calendar to put it under. I choose MobileMe Home. Now I can't find out how to delete the subscription because it isn't under subscriptions. Am I going to have to go through and delete all the events one by one or is there a way to ge tit out of that particular calendar without going through that method?

Thanks in advance
BHP41 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 07:55 PM   #2
Hook'Em2006
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHP41 View Post
So, what I did was subscribe to the MotoGP calendar under subscriptions. All this would be good except I didn't think far enough ahead, now I have the times for Moto2 and GP 125. While I like to watch those my real intrest is in MotoGP.

When I subscribed to the calendar it asked me (I think) which calendar to put it under. I choose MobileMe Home. Now I can't find out how to delete the subscription because it isn't under subscriptions. Am I going to have to go through and delete all the events one by one or is there a way to ge tit out of that particular calendar without going through that method?

Thanks in advance
Select your Home calendar and delete it. It will remove the subscription. That is the best method I know of.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 09:02 PM   #3
BHP41
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'Em2006 View Post
Select your Home calendar and delete it. It will remove the subscription. That is the best method I know of.
Thanks, I did that. Now I have to enter in all my stuff again. 'o well, that was a costly lesson, lol
BHP41 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 09:06 PM   #4
/user/me
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHP41 View Post
Thanks, I did that. Now I have to enter in all my stuff again. 'o well, that was a costly lesson, lol
Welll at least you learned it.
/user/me is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Pro