Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Mar 22, 2011, 01:25 AM   #1
Meltdownblitz
macrumors 6502a

TV Video Out Apps

So I just picked up my new digital av adapter for the iPad 2 and it works well with the iPhone 4 for streaming netflix as well as using perfect browser to view web pages. What I had a question on is what other things can you do with a video out on your iPhone? Like what other apps support video out that would be cool to view on a tv? Thanks.

Last edited by Meltdownblitz; Mar 22, 2011 at 03:38 PM.
Meltdownblitz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2011, 07:23 PM   #2
FlyRobDog
macrumors member

BINGO CLASSIC has TV OUT

BINGO CLASSIC has TV OUT..

ITUNES : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bingo...405567117?mt=8

If you have ever gone to a Bingo Hall, they have large mechanical Flash Boards, which hi lite the numbers previously called, which pattern you are playing etc..

BINGO CLASSIC has TV OUT, which supports the VGA Adaptor, Component and Composite cables. This displays a huge flash board on my HD TV.

It even prints out PDF files of randomly generated BINGO CARDS that you print out and play "old school" style.

They actually use BINGO CLASSIC to host Bingo night at bars and restaurants.

FlyRobDog is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps