Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I think that deserves this:

kawaii_pipsi.jpg

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
I've just bought my girlfriend a pink iPod mini and this lovely pink case, so I haven't got much ground to stand on really...but it's just so tacky!!

It'll still sell like hot cakes though...and my girlfriend will prob want one:rolleyes: :eek: :p

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
oy, its terrible. I bet its a big seller in Japan though. last time I was there those kinds of things were really popular, even among highschool students! :eek:

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
my sister just got a pink ipod mini, i cant say that its a color that i like personally, but hey, they sell thats what matters for apple

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
It it just me, or does the thing labeled "Hello Kitty" bear no resemblance whatsoever to a cat but instead has the look of a mouse?

SiliconAddict

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 19, 2003
Chicago, IL
jsw said:
It it just me, or does the thing labeled "Hello Kitty" bear no resemblance whatsoever to a cat but instead has the look of a mouse?

I was thinking bear but yah. If that is a cat there must have been WAY too much inbreeding. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.