Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
So I decided I didn't want to use any software (migration assistant, super duper, time machine etc.) to transfer my files to my new mac. The only thing that's giving me a problem is Dreamweaver.

I think I've got all the files, but the sites aren't showing up in "manage sites"
I've taken the pref files, actual site files, and applicatio support files, all placed in the same paths, but my sites still don't show up. I don't want to input the information again for my sites, any idea what I'm missing.

I can't seem to find an answer on the web either. The best solution I got was to export the .ste files, but that means I would have to do a little, disassembly, not a big deal, but if someone knows what I'm missing, that would be ideal

THanks!

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
OK exported the .ste, and everything seems fine. If anyone has the answer to my other options I would still like to know, but I got what I needed if someone is looking for the same answer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.