Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Part 2 Here

WOOD ONLY WALLPAPERS GO HERE

Disclaimer: there may be excessive amounts of wallpapers featuring boobs and buttocks (possibly some camel toe action) and other scantily clad body parts.

Oh, and nips too. Let us not forget about the almighty nips.

Last edited:

trozau

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2010
Appleland, USA
Let's start with a couple of NSFW: :D

a super hottie...

hotblond.jpg

In my best Marlon Brando impression: "Estella!"

estella.jpg

Last edited:

bdenge

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2010
Someone was looking for a lock screen to go with the blueprint wallpaper. Here is one I threw together.

Attachments

• Blueprintlockscreen.jpg
    Blueprintlockscreen.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 14,717

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
why not just make an ALL NSFW wallpaper thread to easily differentiate threads?

Don't think we need 10 different iPhone 4 wallpaper threads. Wood already has it's own and that's fine with me. I think one thread is good enough so long as people know what to expect from it. And I think having separate threads for logos, sports, NSFW, cars, etc., would just be a waste of time really.

MEJHarrison

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2009
Don't think we need 10 different iPhone 4 wallpaper threads. Wood already has it's own and that's fine with me. I think one thread is good enough so long as people know what to expect from it. And I think having separate threads for logos, sports, NSFW, cars, etc., would just be a waste of time really.

I agree. Unless it's a separate forum. Separate threads? I think they wouldn't get enough traffic and people would end up posting in the nearest thread they could find. Plus, I kinda like coming to a single thread and seeing what's new. But I don't mind the NSFW pictures. I can see how those who do would appreciate at least those getting separated.

iRobby

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
Fort Myers, FL USA
HELP Please... Setting Up iPhone Wallpapers.

Hope I'm not right... I am trying to figure out how to set my Lock Screen and Home Screen Wallpapers with seperate photos.

For the life of me I can't find out how. I learned about this option in the iPhone Custom Wallpapers Thread.

Something tells me this option is only on iPhone 4. Please tell me I'm wrong. Because i own a iPhone 3GS.

If any one can help me please contact me. Thank you...

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
Hope I'm not right... I am trying to figure out how to set my Lock Screen and Home Screen Wallpapers with seperate photos.

For the life of me I can't find out how. I learned about this option in the iPhone Custom Wallpapers Thread.

Something tells me this option is only on iPhone 4. Please tell me I'm wrong. Because i own a iPhone 3GS.

If any one can help me please contact me. Thank you...

When viewing a photo, hit the use as wallpaper button. It should then ask Lock, Home or both.

b166er

macrumors 68020
Apr 17, 2010
Philly

YOU think there are too many wallpaper threads and don't want to make more. So you make one. One that is called "iPhone 4 Wallpaper thread (some NSFW) PART 3"

Yup, sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.