Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Mar 24, 2011, 08:39 AM   #1
bristleworm
macrumors 6502

Send a message via ICQ to bristleworm Send a message via Yahoo to bristleworm
unable to activate developer program membership

Hi.

I recently registered as an iOS developer and received my activation mail a few days ago. Now when I click on the activation link in the mail I get the following message:

"We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership because we are unable to successfully verify your identity. Please contact us and reference Enrollment ID# XXXXXXXXXX for further assistance."

I both wrote an email and used the contact form on the webpage to get help, but as of now I didn't get any reaction so far. I wrote the email last friday and used the contact form on tuesday morning.

Do you have any ideas or knowledge how long it usually takes Apple to help with problems like this?

Edit: Nevermind. I called developer support and they activated my account in a few seconds. Happy now

Last edited by bristleworm; Mar 24, 2011 at 08:50 AM.
bristleworm is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming