Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 25, 2011, 02:06 PM   #1
markoneil
macrumors newbie

Problems making facetime calls from Canada to Mexico with solution.

My uncle who lives in mexico, was able to facetime with me when he was visiting me in Canada but the call would always fail when he returned to Mexico. I thought that maybe there was something preventing us from connecting, maybe Mexico was one of those countries that facetime was not allowed in. I could not find any information on the internet, and we had given up when he accidentally did something while trying to make a facetime call and it worked. He was able to reproduce it a couple times so i wrote up a quick article with the details.

http://www.techlog.ca/problems-makin...olution-found/

Hope this helps anyone else who is having similar issues in other countries.

Mark
markoneil is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2011, 09:44 AM   #2
markoneil
macrumors newbie

more information

My uncle tried calling me again this weekend and discovered that he no longer needed to send a text msg while making a facetime call to make this work.
markoneil is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting