Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gquiring

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
SC
I can't access any of my downloads on my iPad 2 from iTunes. I can download Apps without an issue. iTunes will let me download free podcasts and you will see the red digit over the download button while it's downloading. Once the download is complete pressing the download button presents you with a screen with a clickable link to a web site to read all the legal stuff with no options to agree to the terms.

I have rebooted, synced with my desktop, logged in/out of iTunes on my PC, downloaded podcasts on my PC without an issue. The iPad just refuses to get past that page. I included a screen shot.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    515.5 KB · Views: 215

gquiring

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
SC
I solved the problem. Very weird. I decided to try and download a music selection. Found a free music selection and it worked. I get a "Purchased" button in the upper right now on the download button. And from there I see the podcasts I had downloaded. Somehow Apple does not seem to think a Podcast is a purchased file.

varroon

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2012
Hey, am facing the same issue for my iPad.

I solved the problem. Very weird. I decided to try and download a music selection. Found a free music selection and it worked. I get a "Purchased" button in the upper right now on the download button. And from there I see the podcasts I had downloaded. Somehow Apple does not seem to think a Podcast is a purchased file.

Hey, I am facing that same problem. The screenshot attached is what I see when I connect to iTunes, and am unable to see Accept or Reject for the Terms and Conditions. It's weird coz I tried to connect via wi-fi sync, authorize my iTunes, Home sharing login, and even connecting to the "Terms and Conditions" link that re-directed me to a page where I can see multi-country and multi-links information.
Can you please advise? Appreciate it.

gquiring

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
SC
Just 'purchase' a free music file to get your iPad authorized. Then everything worked for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.