Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Mar 31, 2011, 04:21 AM   #1
Built
macrumors 68020

Yoobao Magic Case for iPad 2

I thought I had read somewhere that there was a possibility of a Yoobao Magic case being released soon for the iPad 2. Does anybody have any information about this? I would even be willing to order it from the Ebay seller whose name we dare not speak.

The other "contenders" are the Marware CEO and the Scosche Folio but I really would prefer the Yoobao Magic. The Scosche appears to leave too much of the sides of the iPad exposed...and the Marware seems to be sufferinig from an ever-changing, ever-later release date.

Any info on the Yoobao Magic for iPad 2?
Built is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 04:44 AM   #2
klanse
macrumors member

Just saw the targus ipad2 case this morning at BestBuy. Almost the same as the magic case but looks bulkier or it is just an illusion.
klanse is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 10:02 AM   #3
Built
macrumors 68020

On a related note...I just got an email back from Scosche saying that their Folio case will be available "mid-to-late next week." They will be available to order once they are in stock, (No pre-orders, I guess.)
Built is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 10:37 PM   #4
realbrandon
macrumors member

I heard the something. That will be a great case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Built View Post
I thought I had read somewhere that there was a possibility of a Yoobao Magic case being released soon for the iPad 2. Does anybody have any information about this? I would even be willing to order it from the Ebay seller whose name we dare not speak.

The other "contenders" are the Marware CEO and the Scosche Folio but I really would prefer the Yoobao Magic. The Scosche appears to leave too much of the sides of the iPad exposed...and the Marware seems to be sufferinig from an ever-changing, ever-later release date.

Any info on the Yoobao Magic for iPad 2?
realbrandon is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories