|Apr 1, 2011, 12:19 AM||#1|
USB Siren: iPhone Anti-Theft Alarm
I've just released USB Siren - an iPhone anti theft alarm. My first app
Now, unlike other anti theft alarms, mine does not use the accelerometer but is instead based on disconnection of the dock cable. This enables you to continue using your phone, smsing, playing games on it etc. without triggering your own alarm. Great if you're in the office or at Starbucks or anywhere plugged in.
* Loud siren sound that is sure to catch any thief unaware
* The siren always plays at maximum volume regardless of the current volume setting
* The siren always plays on the speakers even if headphones are plugged in
* The siren continues playing at maximum volume even if the side volume buttons are pressed
* The siren continues playing even if the thief closes the app with the Home button
* The siren continues playing even if the phone is set on mute
* The siren continues playing even if the phone is set to sleep or lock
* The siren continues playing even if the dock cable is plugged back
* You can still use your phone without having to disarm it (USB Siren runs in the background)
* Simple, easy to use UI
* Ideal for office environments, you can safely leave your phone at your desk
* Ideal for charging your phone in a public place
* Six different siren sounds, including a "Put the phone down!" voice!
* Six different color themes
* Eight different disarm gestures, including two-finger ones. No one will be able to guess it!
* Option to auto-arm when cable is plugged in
* Supports iOS 4 multitasking
* iPhone 4 Retina display supported
|Apr 24, 2011, 10:02 PM||#2|
Version 1.1 released
Version 1.1 has just been released! With support for custom sounds from your iPod music library! Also now with cool carbon fiber background!
Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/USB...37693762963763
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Do You Trust/Use the Alarm in the Clock App?||benhollberg||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||86||Apr 28, 2011 04:28 PM|
|iPhone Alarm Bug Still Causing Issues for Some Users||MacRumors||MacRumors.com News Discussion||208||Jan 9, 2011 10:34 PM|
|if you want turn off the alarm then shout loudly. "shouting wake up" 24 hour free!||okieyun||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||5||Nov 24, 2010 11:50 AM|
|iPhone Anti-Theft Options||kmkl||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||20||Jul 14, 2008 10:55 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 AM.